Dental Implant Houston
Our dental implants are so comfortable and natural looking you may even forget that you ever lost a tooth
Open Mon - Sat: 9am -5pm | 6434 Hwy 6 N
Rediscover Your Smile With Dental Implant. Smile With Confidence Again
Keem Smile Dentistry is a Premiere Dental Implant Center in Houston. Our mission is to provide you with the absolute best dental implant services on par anywhere in the States. Our Results from over years placing implants Locally and Internationally speak for us. You could not be in better hands. Experience advanced Dentistry by way of personalized, compassionate care and the most innovative technology and materials.
What is a Dental Implant
A dental implant/tooth implant consists of a small screw made of titanium that is placed in the jaw. A dental implant replaces the root of a missing tooth/teeth and hence serves as a sound base for the new crown or bridge. After the surgical phase of treatment, the prosthetic (crown/ bridge) phase begins: a replacement tooth/teeth in the form of a crown, bridge or denture, is placed over the implant. This completes your entire dental implant process.
799This is an all time low with savings over 500
Types of Dental Implant?
We do different dental implants. This includes Single Tooth implant, bridge implants, Full Arch Teeth Implants, All on 4, Same Day Teeth (provisional). In selected cases, immediate loading dental implants (immediately after extraction) may be possible. The type of dental implant procedures we offer is specific to certain situation. This may include: Missing One Tooth, Missing Several Tooth and Missing all tooth.
Single Tooth Dental Implants
A dental implant replaces a single tooth without sacrificing the health of neighboring teeth. Dental implants provide a highly bio-compatible surface, which enables bone to completely fill in and provide long-term stability.
Multiple Teeth Dental Implants
Just as with one missing tooth, several missing teeth can be easily treated with dental implants. Implant supported teeth are permanently fixed in the mouth, unlike removable appliances like dentures
Dental Implant Retained & Supported Dentures
Implant retained dentures is when there are generally two dental implants that act as anchors to prevent the denture from moving. When the denture rests on 4 or more dental implants its described as implant supported dentures.
Dental Implant Procedure
- Step one; the implant, which looks like a screw or cylinder, is placed into your jaw. Over the next two to six months, the implant and the bone are allowed to bond together to form an anchor for your artificial tooth. During this time, a temporary tooth replacement option can be worn over the implant site.
- Second step of the procedure is necessary to uncover the implant and attach an extension. This temporary healing cap completes the foundation on which your new tooth will be placed. Your gums will be allowed to heal for a couple of weeks following this procedure. There are some implant systems (one-stage) that do not require this second step. These systems use an implant which already has the extension piece attached. Our Dentist will advise you on which system is best for you.
- Finally, a replacement tooth called a crown will be created for you by your dentist and attached to a small metal post, called an abutment. After a short time, you will experience restored confidence in your smile and your ability to chew and speak. Dental implants are so natural-looking and feeling, you may forget you ever lost a tooth.
Every case is different, and some of these steps can be combined when conditions permit. Our Dentists are Experienced professionals. They will work with you to determine the best treatment plan
Why The Choice of Dental Implant?
The evidence is clear that dental implants/ tooth implants are excellent substitutes for missing natural teeth, whether it is a single tooth or multiple missing teeth. Dental implants eliminate the need for adjacent teeth preparation associated with traditional teeth replacement options using fixed bridges. Loss of teeth can result in changes in facial appearance and especially lip support.With dental implants, missing teeth can be replaced and allow us to maintain our facial appearance and smile (age gracefully). Incidentally, dental implants also help maintain alveolar bone (jaw bone) thickness. Hence this means that implants will work together with your remaining teeth and maintain a healthy and confident smile and ensure efficient functionality when you eat.
- Comfort and Convenience: Dental implants are held in place by the jaw bone. This means that denture wearers who are concerned about dentures that fall out or for those who cannot tolerate plastic in their mouth now finally have a choice to make changes to their quality of life and comfort in eating. This eliminates inconveniences, discomfort and embarrassment associated with removable dentures, allowing patients to live a normal lifestyle as they should be.
- Long Life Span: Dental implants have demonstrated excellent survival rates in patients who strive towards a joint responsibility when working with their dentists to keep their incidence of gum disease low. In many long-term studies, we note that implants are certainly comparable or superior to other forms of teeth replacement. A dental implant has a very good success rate.
Am I suitable for dental implants?
Most patients who are able to undergo a routine dental extraction should largely be fit enough for a dental implant to be placed provided they have enough bone to support the Dental Implant failure to which additional surgery like Bone grafting may be done to increase the bone volume.
Are Children Suitable candidates ?
In growing children, dental implants might not be suitable as their alveolar/ jaw bone is still developing. If we place dental implants in a jaw that is still growing, the bone though capable of forming the necessary bond with the implant. However, may shift out of its proper location as the child’s jaw continues to develop. Ultimately, the dental implant could end up in the incorrect position.
Adults and Seniors
There is no upper age limit for dental implant treatment for healthy adults. Smoking is a known factor which can compromise the success of dental implant treatment. Many studies have clearly proven a causal relationship to poor wound healing and poor “osseointegration/ jaw bone healing to the implants” in, especially regular smokers. Some patients who have lost their teeth for many years may experience significant alveolar/jaw bone loss. Such patients will often require implant site preparation with bone grafts or sinus lifts to ensure the adequate bone volume is present prior to implant placement.
Dental Implant Financing options
We offer multiple payment options in a bid to make payment and the overall Dental experience a pleasant one. Event though we are affordable and our prices are low cost. We understand sometimes, patients do not have the cash at hand to make the payment for the services required there and then. Sometimes you have to wait out the pay period but tooth ache or whatever Dental Emergency you have does not really understand.
Hence, we accept multiple forms of payment including credit cards to enable our patients make payments with their bank at no additional charges. We also accept Health and savings card. Because we have had an increasing number of Defaulters in the past. For now, Keem Smile Dentistry has stopped offering in House Payment plans simply because we are a small business that does not have the staff strength to go after every bad debts. However, We do offer payment plans for multi step Procedures like Dental Implants, Dentures and Crown that require multiple visit to our office before they are completed so patients can pay as you go. There is also the option of Third party financing companies like Care credit, AJEVA etc that would provide funding for qualified patients at 0% interest rate for 6 Month – 2 years Same as cash. Multiple Dental Specials are always going on and Sliding Scale fees for services be sure to contact our office and we can discuss better whatever options we have to help you.
0% Patient Financing
We make every effort to keep down the cost of your care. We accept most types of dental insurance, plus have special offers for patients without insurance. and Third Party Financing with upto 6 Months 0% APR
No Insurance? You can Still Enjoy quality dental care at affordable rates with the specials we are currently offering. For Applicable situations, we also offer sliding fee scale.
All ppo Insurance accepted
Keem Smile Dentistry is an In Network Dental Provider with more than 150 dental insurance Carriers inlcuding mjro carriers like Cigna, Metlife, DeltaDental and many more. We Accept all PPO Plans and will file insurance claims as a convenience to you . We offer in network pricing as set by your Dental insurance provider ad we will work with you to understand your coverage and benefits so that utilize your benefits optimally.